Star ratings went away for a lot of Schema types. What do we think about it? Recipe and HowTo still keep their stars in rich results.
The day-to-day operations of your website are as important as your content strategy. When do you rebrand, if ever? What about updating old content?
- Rebranding: How to do it right, and if it’s worth it. (Are you already monetizing?)
- Auditing content: What’s worth doing? Deleting content/extending content/reshooting photo
When not to touch stuff?
- Social Media: What’s working for you and what isn’t?
- Newsletter subscriptions: Which has the best CTR? i.e. MailChimp, MailerLite, ConvertKit
- Social Media: Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Facebook Groups
Renee Gardner (Renee Nicole’s Kitchen – Everyday Gourmet)
Post dating content. I’m writing my holiday content now and want it to go on page one of my blog in Q4. Google seems to take a while to take off with new URLs. Is it better to date this new content for last year and then update it when it’s time for page one? Or is it better to just schedule it to go out in Q4?